Coronavirus: COVID-19 infections and deaths – latest data
Here is the latest data on COVID-19. If you're having trouble viewing the data, please click here.
The statistics include:
- A table of total cases and COVID-19 deaths in each country, sorted by the worst-hit
- A global summary of COVID-19 cases, deaths, active cases and recoveries from the disease
- How coronavirus cases and COVID-19 deaths have progressed over time
- How many new COVID-19 cases are being reported each day
- Who has the most fatalities, relatively speaking? COVID-19 deaths per one million of population
- World maps showing which countries have been worst hit in terms of deaths and cases
- New daily cases and fatalities in the US, the country with the highest death toll.
There is also a chart showing which age groups were hit hardest by fatal cases of COVID-19 in Italy, giving an insight into who is being worst affected.